Totally reliable brake fluid that combines a boiling point so high it’s in another dimension with durability and maintainability. You know it’s time to change your G-four 335 brake fluid, which can reach close to 300C, when the color changes from green to crystal clear.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• The exceptionally high dry boiling point,
(higher than 335°C) make this brake
fluid ideal for use under arduous braking
conditions such as racing or rallying. Wet boiling point of 221°C makes this fluid extremely reliable!
• It has a very high vapour lock point
(the most important measure of high
temperature performance under actual
braking conditions) and sustains high
vapour lock point characteristics during its
• Type: Glycol/100% Synthetic
• Dry Boiling Point: 335 degrees C
• Wet Boiling Point: 221 degrees C
DO NOT MIX PROJECT MU G/FOUR 335 WITH OTHER BRAKE FLUIDS